• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't worry mate, when your balls drop and you're old enough to be comfortable in your own ***uality, you won't be terrified into thinking that small minded buffoons will think you're homosexual just because you discuss whether some bloke might be easy on the eye.

Call back in a few years and lighten up. In the meantime, pass me the ball gag please.
Well said, however I will say this....I've learned over time that it's well-nigh impossible for blokes to ascertain what guys are attractive as far as chicks are concerned.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well said, however I will say this....I've learned over time that it's well-nigh impossible for blokes to ascertain what guys are attractive as far as chicks are concerned.
Tis true. I well recall when I was at school in the 80s and some of the girls had pics of Kirk Penguilly from INXS stuck to their folders. They said he was cut or hot or some such.

I mean come on. Kirk blows a decent horn :naughty: but really, I feel quite confident that if he wasn't pulling down several million he'd not be as well received.

In fact, he looked like Spaz from the Meatballs movie franchise, itself an appalling product of the 80s.

bagapath

International Captain
yeah... it beats me that some women like jacques kallis... the wiring inside the human brain is really complicated.....

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Agree with this - when I was in high school we asked a girl who she thought was the best looking of us and we were shocked with the answer. It was a guy who didn't shave very much so she thought he was masculine. We just thought he was scruffy.

My vote on the handsomest cricketer is Michael Clarke. He is a bit of a pretty boy. I have to admit that all of the other names I have read in this thread just look like guys to me.

I was once in the hard rock cafe when stephen baldwin showed up. He is handsome as are all the Baldwins.

BTW I think the women aren't great at rating other chicks for good looks. They look at their hair style and their finger nails and how tall they are. So I think girls are equally as average at doing ratings of the same ***. Or at least my exes have been.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tis true. I well recall when I was at school in the 80s and some of the girls had pics of Kirk Penguilly from INXS stuck to their folders. They said he was cut or hot or some such.

I mean come on. Kirk blows a decent horn :naughty: but really, I feel quite confident that if he wasn't pulling down several million he'd not be as well received.

In fact, he looked like Spaz from the Meatballs movie franchise, itself an appalling product of the 80s.
:-O

2nd ugliest INXSer IMHO after the fat Farriss who played keyborads and actually wrote all the tunes.

Le pouting Hutch top boy, but the drumming Farriss (Jon?) I reckon would've had a following too.

Hands back final bloke card.

Julian87

State Captain
1st prerequisite IMO is not having **** hair. The only two blokes who I've heard anyone call attractive are Michael Clarke and Dan Vettori.

Vettori is just about the only test cricketer atm that I would call genuinely cool.

Chris Gaule can gagf. Try hard.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Kallis looks like he was about to go bald in 2004, but it's 2010 and he still hasn't got the bald spot on the back-top of his head and he still has hair on his forehead.

Nothing has changed? How long does the receeding period take place. :wacko: