• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't find that many males cricketers attractive. Need more hotties in the female department, IMO.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can only assume you're being ironic in ranking Kallis & Hayden above Imran there. None of the blokes you name hold a candle to him IMHO, but Jacques & Hayden are both borderline ugly.
Kallis was fairly handsome before he went bald.

Aritro

International Regular
I remember loads of birds fancied Jacques Kallis back in the 90s. Looking at that photo makes me wonder why.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Both of them are ugly as hell, your fiancee makes terrible ugly choices, thats why she is marrying you.
Completely inappropriate, and any more posts like that and you'll be facing a much longer ban than what you've had in the past.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
People say that Hayden is ugly, but I think it's mainly due to his body hair. I'd rather look like Jacques Kallis or Matthew Hayden then Imran Khan. Not to mention that both of them have way better looking missus' then Imran's missus. Kallis is a ladies man.
:huh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Am I the only one who saw this pic and thought he looked like Roy Kilner?

Hadn't remotely thought of it until you pointed it out, but now you do there's most certainly fair similarity in face if not hair.

Kallis' style there was the one so many lads sported in the second half of the 1990s, from David Beckham to Jack Ryder. I even tried it briefly. :ph34r:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This thread is a bit gay. :wacko:
Don't worry mate, when your balls drop and you're old enough to be comfortable in your own ***uality, you won't be terrified into thinking that small minded buffoons will think you're homosexual just because you discuss whether some bloke might be easy on the eye.

Call back in a few years and lighten up. In the meantime, pass me the ball gag please.