• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, and Rory could be there a while, coming into form at just the right time, with the season ahead of him.
Lasted all of 2 weeks!

Dont know that he'll be complaining too much as I reckon he'd have earned a fortune in that time given the hype surrounding him

Anyway, Donald is a pretty good player and certainly looks more comfortable at No. 1 than Westwood ever did

Reminds me a bit of Faldo but hopefully isnt as big a ****

social

Geez, Tiger leading by 3 after 1 hole of the final round of Bay Hill and McDowell goes 29ft, 51ft and then 45ft - think I'll stay up

Fusion

Global Moderator
I have almost zero interest in Golf but I'm watching the entire Final Round because of Tiger. I can't think of another athelete who could get me to watch a sport I don't have an interest in.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
finally! now let's see if he carries this momentum forward without getting injured again...if rory, tiger and phil all play well in two weeks, this year's masters is going to be spectacular...

Last edited:

grecian

really...dude hasn't made the cut yet in 4 tries...
Still got the ideal game for the course, despite in practice that not having been quite borne out. I'm a stubborn git when it comes to betting, probably why I lose so much.

Dustin pulled out, so that's one down. Put money on Kuchar instead of him.

Most of the big names still there or thereabouts.

Son Of Coco

I have almost zero interest in Golf but I'm watching the entire Final Round because of Tiger. I can't think of another athelete who could get me to watch a sport I don't have an interest in.
This one would get me tuning in every time:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What channel is the golf on here in Australia? Seeing as I have no life, I may as well sit up and watch it.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going to miss todays action as bowls season starts tonight and we have to go to the other side of the county to get hammered. Come on Westwood.:D

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Still got the ideal game for the course, despite in practice that not having been quite borne out. I'm a stubborn git when it comes to betting, probably why I lose so much.

Dustin pulled out, so that's one down. Put money on Kuchar instead of him.

Most of the big names still there or thereabouts.
well he made the cut this time...that's a start...woods is not going to put on his 5th green jacket this year, mickelson and mcilroy still in the hunt...rory continues his incredibly consistent run...couples in contention yet again...

Last edited:

social

Rory blowing a gasket early in round 3

Still should be a great tourney as any of about 40 players could win this

Pothas

Yeah, a 4th win would be mighty impressive.

I don't really care, just need Hanson to have a good solid round tomorrow and get that top 5.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I've got Mickleson, Hanson, Bubba, Mahan and Westwood all in the running. With Paddy Power paying to 6th on each ways, I'm hoping for a decent payout here.