• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

Niall

International Coach
Its early days, but jury well and truly out on Sancho. It was a signing that wasn't really needed especially when you look at the "options" when it comes to defensive midfielder.

Have Dortmund ripped off Utd again :laugh:

EDIT LOL Martial.

Niall

International Coach
Harsh on City to suggest that Liverpool and Chelsea look the 2 most likely title challengers this year?
Dire post.

We might be getting a 3 horse race for the premier league for the first time in God Knows.

Utd are going to have a serious decision to make in Summer, the good news is they can probably crawl to a 4th place and go deep in the cups (won't win ought) but no matter who they sign they aren't winning anything with Ole as coach. The team despite all the money spent looked so basic today and tbh Villa really should have won by more.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Dire post.

We might be getting a 3 horse race for the premier league for the first time in God Knows.

Utd are going to have a serious decision to make in Summer, the good news is they can probably crawl to a 4th place and go deep in the cups (won't win ought) but no matter who they sign they aren't winning anything with Ole as coach. The team despite all the money spent looked so basic today and tbh Villa really should have won by more.
I think City are still the team to beat (and not just because of the game just now). They're still the side which blitzed the league last season.

Utd seem very clearly the 4th best side in the league. And I'd say they are closer in quality to the 3 teams I'd rank above them than anyone in the chasing pack so CL football should be safe. They just have that clear weak spots in central midfield that everyone has known about for ages but they've done nothing to address.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brentford are this seasons Leeds, fun to watch and getting good results. Leeds this season are becoming Sheffield United, not that bad but need a win desperately.

Huge win for my lot, need to just stay in touch with the pack and hope we get some players in in January.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Yesterday was a good day for penalties. A comical attempt by Manure and two converted by the Greens - unbeaten in 8 since the first day of the season.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yesterday was a good day for penalties. A comical attempt by Manure and two converted by the Greens - unbeaten in 8 since the first day of the season.
The Fernandes one just went past the International Space Station.

Great run by your lot, Lowe is good manager. Considering the amount of money some sides have chucked at it this season it would be a surprise if you stayed up there but hopefully you and one or two others can spoil the party.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Fernandes one just went past the International Space Station.

Great run by your lot, Lowe is good manager. Considering the amount of money some sides have chucked at it this season it would be a surprise if you stayed up there but hopefully you and one or two others can spoil the party.
Joke of a first pen, Lowe and the slime are evil and hopefully this is a lucky blip.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So for those who don’t follow me on Twitter

1. Tranmere Rovers
2. Liverpool
3. Stranraer
4. Chester FC

2 is debatable. I got a diploma through work in Coventry in 2012, but the tweet says school/uni so I will go with University of Liverpool. That being said the answer could be Everton, I’ve not checked