• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There are some places in North Devon they say you can see Wales, not sure if Croyde is one. The question always is why the **** would you want to see Wales?

Pothas

Bengaluru FC
Sheffield United
Bala Town FC
Sheffield Wednesday
Now this career needs some kind of long read article.

Or it could be some kind of out strange managerial career, maybe with some caretaker spells at the Sheffield clubs.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I don’t think Bala Town are a professional club. If they count I’d have to change mine to equivalent clubs in Devon and (probably) Yorkshire. :tooth:

grecian

I'm still isolating so can't be at the game, most interesting thing that can be said for the fixture is that the managers have the same name

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
1. at time of birth Leyton Orient, now West Ham since stadium move
2. Bournemouth
3. Brighton
4. Arsenal

grecian

Jeff Stelling sounding a bit rough today. I’m sure he’s been tested, but should still have stayed at home. :santa:
I was thinking the same TBH.

Being double-vaxxed has meant for me I had a positive test, but didn't have the cough, other symptoms like a sore throat and sniffles

grecian

2-2 so much mehness

I'm still isolating so can't be at the game, most interesting thing that can be said for the fixture is that the managers have the same name
just saw that the last time in the football League that 2 managers had the same name was 1978, anyone want to guess what name it was. Obscure clue, one of them stood next to me along with John Hollins to watch Darren Rowbotham in 1990.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
2-2 so much mehness

just saw that the last time in the football League that 2 managers had the same name was 1978, anyone want to guess what name it was. Obscure clue, one of them stood next to me along with John Hollins to watch Darren Rowbotham in 1990.
I thought for a bit but couldn’t think of an answer so googled it and can say I wouldn’t have got it without a healthier clue. :newyear:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Good point after being two down. But individual mistakes have cost us four points in the last two home games, and we can't afford to be that profligate.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pothas will be celebrating tonight. Amazing start to the season and probably a third of the way to safety already.