• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’m at the TRFC V Leeds U21 game and don’t even have the excuse of it being one of the only games I’ll be allowed to this season which I had when I attended V Man City U21 last year

Ah well got to get to as many games as I can in case we get shut down again and now we’ve scored a 4th

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Leeds should be about 3-0 up about now, wonder if it'll bite them on the arse, but Newcastle look bad, bad, bad.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gary Neville visiting PP tomorrow. For those playing along at home yes that’s the same bloke who bleats on about the super league 6 ruining football whilst bankrolling a club with no fanbase whatsoever up the leagues

Kunt

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Derby are going into administration and could end up having 21 points deducted in total. I think any administrator looking to cut costs might see Wayne Rooney's £100,000 a week and be scratching their head a bit.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only 1 half of footy but Tomiyasu looks physically up to Premiership ball.

White looks lightweight af though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Salford is less than an hour away, and they must have brought 100 fans. Honestly what’s the point of them?