• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Battle of the Commentators

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyway, just give me someone who speaks good english, i dont care if theyre Australian, NZer or English, as long as they can speak in proper sentences.

I simply cannot stand all the indian/pakistani commentators who you cant understand a word of.

Michael Holding just barely passes the comprehendable test.

Mark Taylor is very insightful, he is probably the best captain in history, as is chappelli.

bill lawry is great to listen to, tony greig is ehhh. Healy, Taylor and Slater are all really good.
Don't agree with that whatsoever. He's one of the more lucid commentators, in every way, imho.

Anywhoo, stop it Aggers (for).

burr

State Vice-Captain
can anyone play (whatever it is we are playing) anyway for Aggers, ughh how could anyone think the irritating kok is better than the lucid, wry aggers.

Kriketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Zaheer Abbas, Mushtaq Ahmad and Waqar are one of the best cricketers but also one of the most horrofying commentators I have ever heard.

HeathDavisSpeed

The score now sitting at 9 to O'Keeffe and 7 to Aggers.

A couple more votes for Agnew could take this tough fight down to the wire!

HeathDavisSpeed

Oooh 10-7 to O'Keeffe

This match ends at 10:11pm NZST. 4 and a half hours for Agnew to overhaul O'Keeffe. Its looking unlikely, but does Agnew have anything left in the tank?