• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Traveled back to California for a family emergency and just checked - what the **** has been happening in this game?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dar you really have had one of the all-time crap series, don't make it even worse.

I'm glad Burgey is awake though, to see Bell take us to a well-deserved victory.
You can toddle off and have what passes as a steak there now.

flibbertyjibber

Haha. Stay classy Aussies 11 overs in an hour when you have moaned about England.

Don't care myself as we have walloped you 3-0 but after all the moaning earlier you resort to that.

Burgey

The phrase "absolute bull****" springs to mind.
Wake up to yourself mate. The light is way worse than it was when they went off earlier in the match. Yeah it's frustrating but they were never going to stay on once Clarke saw that meter reading. If they had he would have been well within his rights to go utterly ballistic.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If they go off it just shows the folly of the rule in general. Why does a team get the benefit of leniency over light in this situation, but neither team gets that leniency two days earlier when they're chasing the game?
Agreed.

So how do we change this rule? Give the batsmen the choice again?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha. Stay classy Aussies 11 overs in an hour when you have moaned about England.

Don't care myself as we have walloped you 3-0 but after all the moaning earlier you resort to that.
Yeah, I actually think it's funny, it was always ironic the Aussies being sanctimonious anyway. Well done lads, crushing victory over a bunch of cheating losers. :)