• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah United are dire.

You’re favourites even with the tough run-in. You’re the 4th best team imo. But if it’s not you it’ll be Spurs.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Signs aren't good though. Our demeanor the past couple of games concerns me. Screams bottlers but let's see

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I will say I don't really get this **** that Pep does every year. Just play the kids in the first few rounds and go out then, getting to a SF every year just to tank it and complain about fixture congestion is plain stupid.

Niall

International Coach
Bit of a damp squid,,,,probably won't help their mood that Spurs who are Liverpool's most difficult premier league fixture are Spursy again. ?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Squib, Could this end up being the most humiliating result for United yet?

Edit: boo

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sound of Pep to decline his shot at the treble but I wish he hadn’t opened the door for Liverpool.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The Scottish Champions are apparently still sweating, albeit not yet too profusely, on their spot in the Champions League group stage next season. If Villarreal win it this season they take that spot as they won’t qualify through their league position. It would be quite funny if Celtic won the league and ended up in the qualifying round and Rangers won the Europa League and go straight to the group stages.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The Scottish Champions are apparently still sweating, albeit not yet too profusely, on their spot in the Champions League group stage next season. If Villarreal win it this season they take that spot as they won’t qualify through their league position. It would be quite funny if Celtic won the league and ended up in the qualifying round and Rangers won the Europa League and go straight to the group stages.
Also depends on whether Russian clubs are allowed into UEFA competition next season. If they say banned then whether Villarreal win the Champions League is a moot point.