• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought you were okay first half but no shots on target until injury time tells its own story. We played well today though.
Yeah the stats show the story, only one shot on target despite having the majority of possession.

It is not a good day, but when you are in a decent position in the League, it turns out not to be a disaster as there are a team or two that are either mathematically impossible to pass you, or hugely unlikely too now, because of their results. Winning the title is obviously looking massively worse, but I give very little care to that, it would have been nice, but promotion is the ultimate goal.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just watched your manager’s post-match interview, highly refreshing. Seems a good bloke and was very fair.

Niall

International Coach
The only good news for Utd is Pool will take it easy second half,,,if they needed to win this game by six goals they would.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
That was the sort of game you tend to see where it's a big team vs hopeless relegation fodder where you wonder what the **** the point is.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The hopeless relegation fodder put up much more of a fight against Liverpool, Watford and Burnley both could have got something against them. Seeing the Matic-Pogba midfield 2 on the teamsheet gave me pre-traumatic stress disorder.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha I genuinely thought Matic had been gotten-rid-of a year or two back. I've not watched Utd much over the last few years, but was surprised to see that he was still around.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Anyway, Chelsea away is one of my most loathed fixtures, so I doubt tonight will be an especially pleasant viewing experience.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I genuinely thought Matic had been gotten-rid-of a year or two back. I've not watched Utd much over the last few years, but was surprised to see that he was still around.
We gave a lot of obviously past-it players new contracts because Woodward "didn't have time" to find replacements, and thought he might get the death penalty if he let too many crap players leave.

It's a multi-year squad evolution analysis. It's hard enough to get three players done (in a transfer window) to get six or seven players done in a transfer window is extremely difficult if you're getting proper talent.

We did it one year, but if you choose to churn every player because they're not good enough, because you're not extending contracts, you're putting yourself at risk of execution.