• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Comes out to speak to the media after the game.

Spends the entire interview saying "I'd prefer not to speak"

Knob.

Ramires should be banned for the remainder of the season.
Was funny though, and the Willian decision was poor, but every other decision Foy got right.

Ramires was disgusting, and I agree, what else was he trying to do other than break a leg? Thought I may have over-reacted on first view, but it looks worse each time. No injury miraculously so he'll just get the three I guess.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You do realise when I talk about Division 1 I mean the Premiership, I'm all about old money:)

Disgusting from Ramires, leg-breaker challenge, gawd Chelsea are an unpleasant team, Villa deserved that on the last 30 minutes.
Ha, thought you meant Wolves not winning against my shower. We are doomed.

flibbertyjibber

Was funny though, and the Willian decision was poor, but every other decision Foy got right.

Ramires was disgusting, and I agree, what else was he trying to do other than break a leg? Thought I may have over-reacted on first view, but it looks worse each time. No injury miraculously so he'll just get the three I guess.
Could have sent off the Villa player when he hacked down Ramires as Vlaar aint catching anyone but other than that he was ok.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just watching goals on Sunday, the Ramires challenge gets worse each time. Suarez got ten for biting, presumably a couple of those because it wasn't his first offence. I don't see any reason why a tackle like that shouldn't get similar treatment, 8 matches for me at least.

flibbertyjibber

If Liverpool win today they have a real good chance of winning league. City, Arsenal and Chelsea all have injury/suspension worries to overcome in the next few weeks and it would be no surprise to see them drop points and that Chelsea v Arsenal game could put Arsenal out of it anyway should they lose that one. Liverpool have the easiest run in on paper and they of course have the best strike pair in the league this season.

Watch today, they will now lose and Suarez will do a hammy.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
On paper United's attack is mint. This could be a classic, but I don't think Moyes sets his teams up for classics

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Liverpool look so sharp up front, it's really quite frightening at times. Manu been lucky to get away with it so far, and Jones is being seriously reckless in challenges as well as Fellaini.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Honestly the way United have started reminds me of when we used to play cup games against top level sides

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Rafael probably should have walked there but you don't want to see reds in these games, ideally

Uppercut

Rafael probably should have walked there but you don't want to see reds in these games, ideally
I don't think the ref can really give it. When you see it once in real time you can't be sure how much he meant it.

United are still hopeless. Liverpool aren't even playing especially well and have been the better side by miles.