• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
United really don't look like they have a clue what they are trying to do, now and again them having some good players means something happens but it is not very often.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
He's off, isn't he? Judas rapist **** (allegedly, etc) is making the same kind of

At least he kept Arsenal from going to **** before he left. I sometimes wonder just how grim the 11/12 season would've been were it not for him, not sure we'd still be a top four club.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Game over. Could be a massacre now United will have to push on and Suarez/sturridge/sterling could kill them on the counter

Pothas

I thought they would win today for no real reason. I am probably still underrating Liverpool though.

grecian

And overrating United.
Yeah, as you said before, I don't think Liverpool have played that well, they've had plenty of chances to cut United apart, but the final ball or finish has been pretty poor. Great in central midfield though, dominating in fact.