• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lol. Kompany got grabbed unfairly, but you can't then do it back when you're the last man.

CricketWeb knows man. CricketWeb knows.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Screwed me in so many fantasy football ways, but what a ****ing finish.

and I'm very glad the Division 1 title may not be the foregone conclusion I said.

grecian

You do realise when I talk about Division 1 I mean the Premiership, I'm all about old money:)

Disgusting from Ramires, leg-breaker challenge, gawd Chelsea are an unpleasant team, Villa deserved that on the last 30 minutes.

grecian

I know I'm probably talking ****, but that's the goal of the season for me, he takes possession, makes a great run, going past opponents, plays a brilliant 1-2 then finishes sublimely, with a flick through his legs.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Comes out to speak to the media after the game.

Spends the entire interview saying "I'd prefer not to speak"

Knob.

Ramires should be banned for the remainder of the season.