• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's a bit like the English Abraham Lincoln, except with none of Lincoln's good qualities, and all of his bad qualities, and several other bad qualities of his own.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Being: Liverpool, my new fav comedy is back.

First Rodgersism of the week,

"He's going to have to have a touch to get control"

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Pardew's eight year contract...dead set, try and get sacked. Payout would be unbelievable, and walk into a new job! #cash

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Exactly, just because the courts found him not guilty the fact he admitted using those words means an FA charge and guilt was inevitable. Got off lightly over the whole thing overall and the Chelski fans will always fight his corner and say he is being victimised again.
I disagree. I reckon the Tribunal's standard of proof is too damn low. These kinds of cases are bound to tarnish a player's career - and harm their personal lives - forever and it shouldn't be taken so lightly.

When I look at the footage it comes across to me as Terry repeating the accusation sarcastically as if the accusation is just plain stupid - because he isn't racist. As odious as Terry is, I think there is an unfair element to it.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I disagree. I reckon the Tribunal's standard of proof is too damn low. These kinds of cases are bound to tarnish a player's career - and harm their personal lives - forever and it shouldn't be taken so lightly.

When I look at the footage it comes across to me as Terry repeating the accusation sarcastically as if the accusation is just plain stupid - because he isn't racist. As odious as Terry is, I think there is an unfair element to it.
You do know Terry doesn't play for Liverpool right?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sounds by all accounts like we robbed Reading of a win there. Should feel hard done by.
****ing hand of God - Pardew really is a ****, not to mention Demba ****ing Ba - If claiming a goal from your hand isn't unbefitting conduct then my name's John bleeding Terry :@