• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cocaine's kinda borderline for me. Is obviously a stimulant, so case could be made that it might aid performance. Sounds unlikely, but a former multi Grand Slam winner used to allegedly have it on his wrist bands whilst playing and would have a wee sniff when he wanted an edge.

Meanwhile, Koscielny wanted for questioning for impersonating a centre half. **** he's poor.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Dortmund look a different team when they get anywhere near Arsenal's box. Some wonderful build up play to create the chances then some utterly schoolboy finishing.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah would problably be long gone if not for his injury problems, rekon you will get 4th if he manages to play a whole season though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cocaine's kinda borderline for me. Is obviously a stimulant, so case could be made that it might aid performance. Sounds unlikely, but a former multi Grand Slam winner used to allegedly have it on his wrist bands whilst playing and would have a wee sniff when he wanted an edge.
Who?

duffer

Goatze kept tearing us a new one. Whenever he was on the ball he opened us wide at the back. Like we couldn't finger him out.

duffer

But seriously, Ozil, Goatze, Muller, Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Kroos. Germany have a sick sick midfield.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Couldn't believe how high a line Arsenal tried to hold in the first half, I'd be surprised if anyone in their backroom staff watched Dortmund play a single game last season.

Scaly piscine

Personally I think the main thing to come from the Dispatches program was just how utterly ****ing useless their testing procedures are. The no-name Jock and a few cover-ups with 6 month 'injuries' shouldn't have been the focus. I mean what sort of procedure is it when the guy can just go home and the testers go 'oh well we won't bother with him then' - on one of the very rare occasions they actually test someone. It makes it absolutely worthless. We're already aware that a lot of the footballers take recreational drugs anyway and given that it's no surprise they never get caught. I'd imagine a good number of them are on steroids.

duffer

Bloke can think what he wants. Only issue for me is when you're paid as much as he is and in a job as high profile as that you should know/be told to keep away from controversial **** like that.

You'll never eliminate the fringe element conspiricists.

Johnners

Not disputing that he can think what he wants, but it's such a deadbeat thing to say on the anniversary given his position.