• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For those of us who don't know (me :p) why was he booked?

Also interested to hear others thoughts on this. Personally love internationals and being able to get behind the National team so would hate to see the number of International matches reduced.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
For those of us who don't know (me :p) why was he booked?

Also interested to hear others thoughts on this. Personally love internationals and being able to get behind the National team so would hate to see the number of International matches reduced.
You're not allowed to stagger your run up.

Also fully agree with Ferguson. International football is enough of a waste of time without playing meaningless friendlies.

grecian

Cool, Ping-pong is playing for the Arse, i like certifiably insane footballers, and his Twitter makes me laugh.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Stupid mistake from Carragher cost us in the end. Credit to Stoke for doing what they do week in week out.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Surely Stoke must have had a depleted team with the Rugby World Cup on. That's a poor result for Liverpool.

grecian

Surely Stoke must have had a depleted team with the Rugby World Cup on. That's a poor result for Liverpool.
Not that poor really, Stoke may be hideously, venally odious to watch, without any reason or justification for their icky existence, an eyesore on all football, with no moral point to be, but they get results, which makes me sick to my stomach, but is true.

Guessing your just digging at Kenny, a proper footballer from your country which is rare.

Anyway, I've had a bet on Torquay, Stoke and Southampton, in a patent on handicap betting in their respective divisions, so am reasonably happy with today's results.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Dispatches really needs to up its game. Their big revelation was that no mark footballer Garry O'Connor, a known coke head who was also arrested earlier this year for a drug related offence, failed a drug test. Big deal.

The way it was billed I was hoping at least that Wes formerly of Manure or that former Toon striker who has gone scouse was going to be on it, if they didn't want to expose the big name Charlie’s. Shame.

Apparently Leon Knight was also on the show as well. Way to go Leon! :D

Last edited:

grecian

Dispatches really needs to up its game. Their big revelation was that no mark footballer Garry O'Connor, a known coke head who was also arrested earlier this year for a drug related offence, failed a drug test. Big deal.

The way it was billed I was hoping at least that Wes formerly of Manure or that former Toon striker who has gone scouse was going to be on it, if they didn't want to expose the big name Charlie’s. Shame.

Apparently Leon Knight was also on the show as well. Way to go Leon! :D
Yep, it was as big a let-down as Gary Flitcroft. TBH couldn't give a **** if some bloke was doing gak for recreational purposes anyway.