• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair to say Cech's been missed. Terry's been gash too tho, tbf.

Hey, pen to the Chavs. Good for my dream team anyway as Fat Frank buries it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Such an awesome game, Citehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Four goals to two, three goal scorers, two red cards and some ex-girlfriend *** with Terryyyyyyyyyyyyy[/partridge pairtree]

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Missed it, what did he say?
Craig Bellamy on the Terry/Bridge situation: "You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch. On it he's an outstanding player and a great captain."

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Craig Bellamy on the Terry/Bridge situation: "You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch. On it he's an outstanding player and a great captain."
In essence, he's a **** of a man but a great player for Chelsea

chalky

International Debutant
Stoke score against the CDM's (in memory of Scaly) via a Rory Delap long throw! Who'd have thunk it?