• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apparently the theory is Yeo's offloading game will go better once the dust has settled, with McInnes better suited to the beginning of the game when it's harder going with less ball playing.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

After going with 'Ubuntu' last year, I wonder which alternative computer operating system will be QLD's catchphrase this year.

Maybe ReactOS.

Although, notably: "Reasons to avoid - still in the alpha phase"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeo off the bench?
Yeah I thought that was odd. I would start him tbh but I don't see his style of play as especially conducive to having an impact off the bench.

McGuinness and Robson both surprised me too. Not really sold on either. Would also have swapped Lomax and Sua'Ali tbh

social

Obviously don’t condone domestic violence but forcing Taylan May to sit out a season doesn’t sit right with me

He may well be guilty but that’s for the courts to decide

Julian87

State Captain
Obviously don’t condone domestic violence but forcing Taylan May to sit out a season doesn’t sit right with me

He may well be guilty but that’s for the courts to decide
Given they straight up let him off for his dog shot from behind in a pub a while back he can rot for all I care.

social

Having a PNG team is either a stroke of genius or the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

Rumour has it that team will be based in Cairns as nobody will live there & will be a fifo job

Son Of Coco

I’m really hoping NSW wins but Tedesco ****s the bed a couple of times.
I hope Tedesco scores 9 tries and we win by 80.

I'll be equally happy if everyone in the team scores 1 each, including Madge.

Although we all know the only reason NSW conspire to lose more series than we win is so QLD don't start bleating that origin is over again. It's the mind game they play every time we beat them by 50 to make sure we come back to the field and let them win a few series. We simply care more about origin than they do.