• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Kraken

International 12th Man
Don’t get me wrong, we’ve defended so poorly in the 2nd half, but we have been crucified by poor calls once again

Shady Slim

International Coach
@Kraken i haven’t actually watched bc i’ve been out but i’m filthy at your boys for guaranteeing jaeman salmon the spot for the rest of the year given he is abjectly the worst player in the comp this side of gehmet shibasaki

edit: also it’s just crushing in the modern game to lose an outside back to an injury in the first half. it’s almost a one way ticket to a loss. we’ve had it happen to us several seasons…

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, it's almost impossible to cover these days. The value of a player like a Connor Tracey who can cover wing, fb and centre can't be understated. There aren't many of them around, but if you aren't structuring your bench around outside back coverage, then you're basically gambling every week that you won't cop an injury.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just read an article suggesting NSW's halves pairing should be Ethan Strange and Nicho Hynes - they reckoned Hynes has the experience to guide Strange around. It's obviously not going to happen, and while it would be exciting (and great if it came off), it would more than likely end in carnage with 2 inexperienced origin halves together.

duffer

Just read an article suggesting NSW's halves pairing should be Ethan Strange and Nicho Hynes - they reckoned Hynes has the experience to guide Strange around. It's obviously not going to happen, and while it would be exciting (and great if it came off), it would more than likely end in carnage with 2 inexperienced origin halves together.
19 year old with like a dozen NRL games of experience. What could possibly go wrong?

duffer

Blues bombshell: Suaalii, bolter to make State of Origin debuts
Rugby-bound winger Joseph-Aukuso Suaalii has beaten out Josh Addo-Carr and Zac Lomax for a wing spot in NSW Blues’ Game I side, while a Sharks bolter will also make his Origin debut.

Per the smellygraph

Kraken

International 12th Man
@Kraken i haven’t actually watched bc i’ve been out but i’m filthy at your boys for guaranteeing jaeman salmon the spot for the rest of the year given he is abjectly the worst player in the comp this side of gehmet shibasaki

edit: also it’s just crushing in the modern game to lose an outside back to an injury in the first half. it’s almost a one way ticket to a loss. we’ve had it happen to us several seasons…
haha watch the tries he scored, he did nothing special. not a coincidence you guys attack a lot better without Drew "dummies and runs every play" Hutchinson at 7

thierry henry

International Coach
Based on last week there’s no way you could’ve called the Dogs or Panthers being that good or the Storm or Raiders being that bad this week. Not to mention the respective performances of the Sharks and Roosters after last week. Shocking comp to tip.

Son Of Coco

Like I said last week, Sharks are just pretenders.

Pity I tipped them. And made Hynes the captain of my fantasy team. The **** scored 2 points...so that's 4.

Last edited: