• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think Imran's reached the age where it might be advisable to step away from the Grecian 2000. The suspiciously unnatural looking darkness of his Barnet throws the lines on his face into sharper contrast.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might be the expression, but Imran seems to have aged terribly since the last time I spotted him on the TV.

Judging by his stance his politics also seem to be drifting even further to the right in his old age than your usual geriatric.

elmadrid

Cricket Spectator
Imran Khan? Shahid Afridi? :laugh:

None of the Pakistani's are good looking.

Watson, Slater, Bond, Hayden, Warne, Dravid, de Villiers, Kallis, Kohli, Lee, Steyn, Duminy, Southee all have star quality looks.
When it comes to looks Afridi and Imran Khan beats all of them...

I once showed the girls in my class rooms pictures of cricketers and I remember they found Shane Watson and Shahid Afridi hot.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
odd comment I suppose but Michael Clarke's bone structure really hasn't suited a face older than 20. Maybe it's his haircut or something but he seems to be one of the few men that has become less good looking as he moved through the 20s. Most guys usually get better looking until about 30 unless they get fat.

smash84

The Tiger King
When it comes to looks Afridi and Imran Khan beats all of them...

I once showed the girls in my class rooms pictures of cricketers and I remember they found Shane Watson and Shahid Afridi hot.
Shane Watson crpos up a lot when discussing cricket and cricketers with women.