• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Shahstri, miller, khan and mehmood for me - nothing new to add except a young afridi>current afridi.

However, imran khan gets an additional mention for looking so good at his age.
Why in hell's teeth's name is Ravi Shastri good looking. He isn't bad looking. There is nothing wrong with the fellow - but what is going on here. In that case Chris Harris is good looking as is Lance Cairns and the entire NZ cricket team including Tim Mcintosh.

/Rant

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I prefer, in a non ***ual way, the Andrew Symonds stereotype. Rugged and masculine. I've known plenty of women who've liked the same also. Millers and Imrans combine great looks with manliness, but there is something to be said for the strong trunk-ed caveman ****ers also.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I prefer, in a non ***ual way, the Andrew Symonds stereotype. Rugged and masculine. I've known plenty of women who've liked the same also. Millers and Imrans combine great looks with manliness, but there is something to be said for the strong trunk-ed caveman ****ers also.
Classic.

smash84

The Tiger King
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
It's funny to think that in some parts of the world a shirt like that might be regarded as something other than hilarious.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
or Imran are the two obvious ones I'd say.

There's a photo of Miller getting out of a cab on one of the Ashes tours dressed in a tuxedo going out somewhere in London. Can't find it on the web, but I've seen it in a book somewhere. Honestly, he was ridiculously handsome. Just cut a swathe.
Would love to see this photo.

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
Why in hell's teeth's name is Ravi Shastri good looking. He isn't bad looking. There is nothing wrong with the fellow - but what is going on here. In that case Chris Harris is good looking as is Lance Cairns and the entire NZ cricket team including Tim Mcintosh.

/Rant
I guess as with imran I am also thinking of the person currently in the present day, and in that case I reckon he comes out favourably, wasn't too shabby as a player too, probably not the greatest logic really!!?!

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Might be the expression, but Imran seems to have aged terribly since the last time I spotted him on the TV.