• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
At the top of my head...Imran Khan, Keith Miller, Rahul Dravid, Shane Watson, Brett Lee.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
We're comfortable enough in our heterosexuality to discuss the relative merits of the aesthetic appearances of international cricketers without having homo-****** thoughts.

You, on the other hand, obviously love the c**k but your'e too afraid to admit that you're a v****a-decliner.
Haha, awesome.

Nah, but thought I'd better try and keep it clean... :ph34r:
Don't fake-avoid the filter. :D

Matt79

Global Moderator
Shame Rooey123 was banned, I thought he was ***y as.

My other noms would include:

Buddha Boon:

Roids Asif:

Unchain my heart... with your Key:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Fazal Mehmood - Former Pakistani Captain was a lady killer

I recently saw a picture of this magnificent fast bowler of yonder years who died five years ago. It brought back a flood of memories since he was the captain of Pakistan in the first Test match that I ever saw and remains the best looking cricketer that I have ever seen.

He and along with Amar Singh and Kapil Dev remains one of the finest medium paced bowlers produced on the sub-continent.

FAZAL MEHMOOD

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Imran Khan? Shahid Afridi? :laugh:

None of the Pakistani's are good looking.

Watson, Slater, Bond, Hayden, Warne, Dravid, de Villiers, Kallis, Kohli, Lee, Steyn, Duminy, Southee all have star quality looks.

Last edited:

Himannv

International Coach
Kamran Akmal ftw!!

EDIT: On a related note, women seem to have different sort of opinions to us. I've heard some of my female cousins talk about how good Chris Martin looks and I have no clue what they're talking about.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
haha..actually without the mono Alam would look quite decent no Brad Pitt he is but would atleast have an average joe look.

Sir Alex

Banned
Imran Khan? Shahid Afridi? :laugh:

None of the Pakistani's are good looking.

Watson, Slater, Bond, Hayden, Warne, Dravid, de Villiers, Kallis, Kohli, Lee, Steyn, Duminy, Southee all have star quality looks.
Are you a girl? Because every girl I've had the closeness to discuss about Imran or Shahid, (that would be 3 of them to be frank) have admitted to be smitten by them. Also whatever accounts I've heard about these two especially the former (although GI Joe seems to have a different outlook on it :p) was THE ladykiller, us boys dream of becoming, in his heydays.

Sir Alex

Banned
What causes attractiveness is hugely subjective as evidenced by girlfriends of mine having admitted to having a crush on Saurav Ganguly. As far as I, a heterosexual, am concerned, I think Murali Vijay is quite a handsome chap in our team.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Keith Miller, Imran Khan, Brett Lee, Mark Waugh, Shane Bond, Scott Styris, Ravi Shastri, Nawab Pataudi, Brian Lara, Waqar Younis...

Last edited: