• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

bagapath

International Captain
Sorry if this has already been pointed out, but cbf reading through this whole thread, but I was just now stunned by the ruggedly masculine chest hair of VVS in his Cricinfo profile.
thats a south indian thing matt. lots of popular songs have girls singing "can I bury my face in your hairy chest?". vvs is batting a on a good wicket i promise you.

Himannv

International Coach
I thought it was because the ball bounced off their heads once too often. That seam is a hair magnet!!

Briony

International Debutant
Someone once suggested it's because they spend so much time with hats on.:dry:

BTW, Kallis is marred as much as anything by the gap between his front teeth.

Fleming and Vettori are overrated.

I. Khan is gorgeous and has genuine *** appeal.

Lee, Clarke and Watson are wimpy pretty boy types though not aesthetically unappealing.

Miller is conventionally handsome and has the devilish streak look about him.

de Villiers and Morne Morkel are appealing. The latter has killer eyes and lips.

Cook and Anderson are handsome in the dark, conventional way but have a hint of girlishness about them.

Cairns the younger is ***y and cute.

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Someone once suggested it's because they spend so much time with hats on.:dry:

BTW, Kallis is marred as much as anything by the gap between his front teeth.

Fleming and Vettori are overrated.

I. Khan is gorgeous and has genuine *** appeal.

Lee, Clarke and Watson are wimpy pretty boy types though not aesthetically unappealing.

Miller is conventionally handsome and has the devilish streak look about him.

de Villiers and Morne Morkel are appealing. The latter has killer eyes and lips.

Cook and Anderson are handsome in the dark, conventional way but have a hint of girlishness about them.

Cairns the younger is ***y and cute.
Are you a guy or a girl? Sorry havn't been a member of this forum very long to know. I figure you are from your avatar and this post. If you are a girl then thanks for contributing to this thread - I was interested in a females take on all of this. Thanks for sharing your insight. I was taking the guys comments with a huge grain of salt as what do we really know.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
This thread was the best but honestly the only post worth reading was from Briony some of the names the chaps came up with seemed to be based more on how good as players they were.

Only bumping this a) because it is a classic b) there was a post today in the India Aussie thread about someones good looks so it reminded me.

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
Can't be bothered reading the whole thread but I would hope the Akmal brothers are featuring highly on everyone's list.

They've got the lot.