• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

King Pietersen

International Captain
"Hits it well" **** off. Free shot and he smacks it straight at the keeper. Rooney's had a shocker. Get him off.

First good thing Baines has done too. Had a poor game. Pains me to say it, but reckon we should have picked Cashley.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm a bit surprised to read trough the thread and find the Uruguay goal wasn't Rooney's fault.

In fact, my bus was late last night too and dinner was ordinary. Plainly it's all #Rooney'sfault.

Was the first half like the second so far? Because if it was then yeah, England has been cod ordinary. Something else that's all #Rooney'sfault.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm a bit surprised to read trough the thread and find the Uruguay goal wasn't Rooney's fault.

In fact, my bus was late last night too and dinner was ordinary. Plainly it's all #Rooney'sfault.

Was the first half like the second so far? Because if it was then yeah, England has been cod ordinary. Something else that's all #Rooney'sfault.
Oh stop it, I wanted Rooney to play, but he's missed clear-cut chances, that last one was just a sitter.

Still not our worst player and I'd probably take a few off ahead of him.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
"Hits it well" **** off. Free shot and he smacks it straight at the keeper. Rooney's had a shocker. Get him off.

First good thing Baines has done too. Had a poor game. Pains me to say it, but reckon we should have picked Cashley.
It is a bit picky to single Baines out for criticism given how bad the majority have been. Been one of England's best (I use it loosely) 3 or so players this game.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wow England can still make it if they lose this. Most likely being that costa rica has to lose tomorrow as well as vs. England? Does it go to goal differential then?

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Uruguay are going to kill this game with time-wasting, persistent fouling and exaggerating ever foul they get in their favour.

King Pietersen

International Captain
****. Pereira just got nailed. Knee straight to the temple. Anderson Silva would have been proud of that one. He's got concussion, get him off.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Bizarre isn't it?

Rooney might have had a hat-trick but hasn't scored

In the meantime, Sturridge has done SFA

Have to say that I'd rather have the guy that is a constant threat as chances are that one will go in eventually

King Pietersen

International Captain
**** me. Pereira should not still be out there. He just got knocked the **** out. It really isn't safe him being out there. Uruguays physio obviously doesn't understand brain trauma.

Sterling? Are you kidding me? Welbeck or Rooney surely?