• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yet even these modest resources proved more than adequate to earn a tie against Bradley's bozos, and delighted Englandland rooters celebrated long into the night, chanting "UK! UK! UK!" and "Two World Wars and one oil spill".
:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mark Lawrenson just advocated James for Green.

That's my mind made up; keep Green in the team.

Defoe for Heskey gathering momentum, midfield looks set to be Lennon-Lampard-Barry-Gerrard

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Love it how US coverage has US ahead of England in the group after the draw. Isnt it usually alphabetical?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would rather have Hart in personally. James has been endlessly moaning about the ball, as if to set himself up for later when he makes a Green-like **** up.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Meh, they're just ranking the team without Jamie Carragher over the team with him. Rightly so, TBH.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Oz & US doing England down non-shocker!

Re: goalie situation; if it was gonna be Hart he'd have been given more game time in the friendlies beforehand, IMHO. Would pick him myself still tho, as been the best English keeper in the Prem by miles this season.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh: TBF I'm only doing down one player. I'm actually on record as wanting England to do well. :)

Anyway - I'm off for the weekend, so will be watching the games away from my laptop. Have a good weekend all, looking forward to seeing the reactions on here to our pantsing of Ghana tomorrow night.

Last edited: