• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers II - CW's Favorite Cricketer (now underway)

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't blame you. If he cbf to do a quick search through the list then that's his problem.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well then since I'm such a nice person (and this obviously has nothing to do with the fact that CricAddict will vote for Dhoni :ph34r: ):

Nominate three of your favourite cricketers that haven't already been nominated. These three will be added to the pre-existing list of nominees that will each take part in 'battles' of 4 players in the first round from which everyone will vote for two. This goes on and on until we eventually reach the final two players and from there CW votes for the winner (Steyn obv).

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Well then since I'm such a nice person (and this obviously has nothing to do with the fact that CricAddict will vote for Dhoni :ph34r: ):

Nominate three of your favourite cricketers that haven't already been nominated. These three will be added to the pre-existing list of nominees that will each take part in 'battles' of 4 players in the first round from which everyone will vote for two. This goes on and on until we eventually reach the final two players and from there CW votes for the winner (Steyn obv).
:) Thanks for the KT, Daemon.

Raja nominates

Yuvraj Singh
Angelo Mathews
Nathan Lyon

for the battle

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Go back a few pages to find out the players involved in battle 1 & 2 so you can vote for them.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I haven't nominated any players because all my favourite players have already been nominated. So if anyone has any requests please say so.

Battle 1
Lee
Sangakara

Battle 2
Imran
Gillespie