• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers II - CW's Favorite Cricketer (now underway)

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Reasonable results, methinks. Imran Khan, Dravid and Marshall as the top three is fair enough. The Wall couldn't have conceded the spot to a more deserving candidate. Thanks to Cevno for running the whole thing well!

Moral of the story: Bad boys invariably finish ahead of the gentlemanly types :ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
haha.....in life they always do......

this deserves another thread tbh. Why do the chicks dig the bad boys?

Himannv

International Coach
Who said about anything being wrong. I only took a jibe when you said "I thought Dravid would win" :p
Oh, I thought you were suggesting that only younger fans would vote for Dravid, which I found preposterous.

Anyways Imran is a fairly good candidate for winning something like this. WAG.