• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

Matt79

Global Moderator
Shall we set a closing off time for the final, given Pratters is unavailable for the next couple of days? Maybe 3 hours from now? Everyone should get a chance to vote given it's the final.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, He's no Dasher Denning, but a win for Somerset, which is likely to be a recurring theme this year, I feel.

Thanks for running it:)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not a favourite of mine, but the people have spoken.

Fair play to Samuel for the hard yards. Has excelled in picking up others hospital passes this year with this and the BotM.

Fusion

Global Moderator
My favorite was Imran, but I'm more than happy with Viv winning it all. Have always loved The King.

Himannv

International Coach
I though either Lara or Marshall would have bagged it for sure. Still, Viv is a deserving winner as well.

Good job running this, well done. Cheers.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Yeah, thanks Samuel for running it. Good winner - reflects that even if he's not everyone's absolute favourite, there are very few who wouldn't have him fairly high on their personal lists.