• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Steyn is not among the best ODI bowlers. Starc is miles better on current form too.
Steyn is (was) the No. 1 ranked ICC ODI bowler at this tournament. You could argue that Starc has surpassed him (and I'd agree) but Steyn is dynamite and anyone who disagrees needs to punch themselves in the ****.

anil1405

International Captain
Steyn is (was) the No. 1 ranked ICC ODI bowler at this tournament. You could argue that Starc has surpassed him (and I'd agree) but Steyn is dynamite and anyone who disagrees needs to punch themselves in the ****.
And England were seeded no.1 for this WC.

Stapel

International Regular
Steyn is not among the best ODI bowlers. Starc is miles better on current form too.
Though I agree Starc is the top of the notch in his current form, IMHO, Steyn would simply make it into any side in the world.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Have you Been watching this tournament?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Though I agree Starc is the top of the notch in his current form, IMHO, Steyn would simply make it into any side in the world.
Nah plenty of reasonably good ODI bowlers going around. Steyn's been good but he was averaging over 30 going into the 2011 WC, that's where he really turned around his stats but overall he's never been as good in ODI's as he is in tests. In tests it's a no contest, with ODIs theres some good bowlers going around.