• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Trent Bridge

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do you know, I often feel it's a good idea to try to hit the ball with the bat when it's bowled on the stumps.:dry:

pskov

International 12th Man
I think that now means Anderson has dismissed Tendulkar more times than any other bowler?

Edit: No, Murali got Sachin 8 times, Anderson is in second place now.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This shows how poor we've been. It was just a matter of surviving the first 15 overs or so without losing too many wickets :dry:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The best bit about this is all the ****s trying the jinxing by saying things like "this is England's to lose" have been shown to be right. Hopefully these runs will keep Harbhajan in for the rest of the series, the ****.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sachin, maybe. MS? Nope, been saying it all this time. He's just that out of form. Doesn't matter what you say he'll still get out lol.
Some might say out of form but I think it's more realistic to say he's not as good as is made out.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
So the match is over.(Apart from some entertainment by Bhajji)
It's a blessing in disguise that Sachin didn't score a ton here.It would never be great to score his 100th ton in a humiliating loss.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some might say out of form but I think it's more realistic to say he's not as good as is made out.
IIRC a lot of Australian batsmen also mysteriously found some "bad form" at exactly the moment they started facing the English attack.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Well!! He is so good in limited overs cricket.But yes,hasn't been upto the mark in tests.Although it would be un-appropriate to say that he's not as good as is made out.
Probably there is confusion about his role as a batsman in tests.IMO he should try batting 1-2 position higher in the batting order& get some runs under his belt.