• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Trent Bridge

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The best bit about this is all the ****s trying the jinxing by saying things like "this is England's to lose" have been shown to be right. Hopefully these runs will keep Harbhajan in for the rest of the series, the ****.
Don't think I've ever seen marc so animated

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Elstone is having a great match!! He may never play tests for England but has two catches in tests,already!!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Anyone still think India will hold onto top spot? LOL

Think I'll get my shovel ready, got a lot of digging ahead :whistling

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Don't think I've ever seen marc so animated
Had £200 on England pre-match due to being pissed on Thursday night.

Safe to say I was a bit concerned at 124-8 on Friday (and 267-4 on Saturday) - Since then India scoring 150-14 on the same wicket we made 544 on suggests a bit of a gulf between the sides.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bres gets a fivefer, shame he couldn't have got the ton on the same day, that would have been incredible.

Did Anderson praise Elstone?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Intelligent stuff fromHarbhajan there.

Shame Bres missed out on his ton, I'd imagine it must be a fairly select club of players to have scored a toj and taken 5 in the same Test.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain

Safe to say I was a bit concerned at 124-8 on Friday (and 267-4 on Saturday) - Since then India scoring 150-14 on the same wicket we made 544 on suggests a bit of a gulf between the sides.
:laugh: Nice

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member

How much are you gonna win then? GIMH and I would like to help you celebrate. :happy:

Howe_zat

Audio File
How much are you gonna win then? GIMH and I would like to help you celebrate. :happy:
I placed my own bet on England at 2.8 pre-match, so I think we can assume marc has made off with at least £300 here. Nicely done.

Last edited: