• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Trent Bridge

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
A really big hundred from Sach here would be awesome. We've already lost, but Sachin scoring runs is awesome.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Brings up a nice 50 from Tendulkar, he's looked completely calm while the other end's been trounced.

This'll sound mean spirited but I don't want him to get the hundred. He can have the headlines another day, this should be about England.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
time for some fun. We'll at least there's been one positive in this series. We haven't let Swann settle.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Pakistan? Are you kidding? Their batting sucks all the time.
Not sure what time frame you are talking about. Anwar, Sohail, Ijaz and Inzamam and later Inzy, Yousuf and Younis formed pretty formidable batting line-ups in the recent past. Too bad that the phases didn't last long.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Agree completely, I was just talking on potential, I did say India played well to get to #1, but were never really going to stay there.
Just quietly, I'd back this team to get back to the #1 spot sooner than people think, if they're knocked off the perch to begin with, that is.

Van Buren

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Harbhajan's looking fairly comfortable against the good-length deliveries.

Boggles my mind that they aren't peppering him with short-pitched stuff after he was out pulling in the 1st Test. He has always seemed a compulsive puller to me.

TumTum

Banned
Just quietly, I'd back this team to get back to the #1 spot sooner than people think, if they're knocked off the perch to begin with, that is.
Depends also on England and the rest of the teams too, even if India still continue to play well, they still might not reach #1.