• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Auction Draft (Stipulation Based)

anil1405

International Captain
This is a test version of the ODI draft I had organised here.

Every round I will give you a stipulation to pick a player.

You need to send me bids for three players in your order of priority. For example if I ask you to pick a spin bowler and you send me following bids

A. John Emburey $20
B. Shane Warne $300
C. Saqlain Mushtaq $100

and if you happen to be the highest bidder for both Emburey and Warne, you will get Emburey for that round based on your priority order.

Players you send me should fit that criteria and if none of your bids happen to be highest bids then I will ask you to choose a player who isn't going to be worth the value for the price I am going to set for him.

- $1000 Budget
- 12 Rounds
- 12 players
- 24 hours timeline for each round
- Send bids privately
- Bids will be made public after each round
- Every test player, including Bradman, is eligible for this draft.

There will be few questions which might require you to do a bit of research so be prepared for it.

anil1405

International Captain
1. Ataraxia
2. Himannv
3. Teuton
4. Ankitj
5. Trundler
6. Michaelf7777777

Not looking at any minimum number of drafters for this draft as I can restrict the choices of players through my questions depending on number of drafters.

So even if it is 6 or 12 or more drafters this is going to be fun.

anil1405

International Captain
Time to kickstart the draft with following drafters.

Ataraxia
Himannv
Teuton
Ankitj
Trundler
Michaelf7777777
JOJO
Hb
LL

anil1405

International Captain
Round 1 stipulation:

Choose a player who has scored two centuries in the same test OR picked two 5-wicket hauls in the same test BUT still ended up on the losing side.

Message your three bids to me within 24 hours starting now.