• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Taboo Draft

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you're welcome C

I'll take the greatest all-rounder of all time, Jacques Kallis (batsman).

marc71178 - Sir Garfield Sobers (All Rounder)
Uvelocity - Shane Warne (Spin Bowler)
Cabinet96 - Adam Gilchrist (Wicket Keeper)
Spikey - Jacques Kallis (Batsman)
Cevno
Pothas
G.I.Joe
kyear2
kingkallis
Himannv
weeman27bob
Jager
8ankitj
morgieb
Eds
Blakus
NUFAN
Valer
Marcuss
honestbharani

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
marc71178 - Sir Garfield Sobers (All Rounder)
Uvelocity - Shane Warne (Spinner)
Cabinet96 - Adam Gilchrist (Wicket Keeper)
Spikey - Jacques Kallis (Batsman)
Cevno - Imran Khan (All Rounder)
Pothas - Malcolm Marshall (Pacer)
G.I.Joe - Muttiah Muralitharan (Spinner)
kyear2 - Viv Richards (Batsman)
kingkallis - Richard Hadlee (All Rounder)
Himannv
weeman27bob
Jager
8ankitj
morgieb
Eds
Blakus
NUFAN
Valer
Marcuss
Zaremba
weldone

Last edited:

Jager

International Debutant
Ah okay, great. I wasn't looking forward to being stuck in the middle for the whole game :happy:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
12 hour window per pick. If a person is skipped, when they log on, they just use the original two picks they had to avoid anyway.

just ftr i came up with a possible problem the game might have relating to when a player gets 'skipped' but i can't remember what the problem was. any ideas?

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
just ftr i came up with a possible problem the game might have relating to when a player gets 'skipped' but i can't remember what the problem was. any ideas?
That the person who goes after the skipped player doesn't know what he's unable to pick, because the previous pick was skipped?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Could it be that that it screws around the order for the following couple of people.

If someone has spent over 12 hours G.I.Joe or someone else should just randomly give that person a default category.