• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Taboo Draft

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hahahaaha yeah I was thinking what a bitch it's gonna be to leave picks with GI Joe

G.I.Joe

International Coach
marc71178 (cannot pick Spinner or Batsman)
uvelocity (cannot pick Batsman or whatever marc picks)
Cabinet96 (cannot pick whatever marc or uvelocity pick) and so on..
Spikey
Cevno
Pothas
G.I.Joe
kyear2
kingkallis
Himannv
weeman27bob
Jager
8ankitj
morgieb
Eds
Blakus
NUFAN
Valer
Marcuss
honestbharani

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So I'm first.

I'll take the greatest cricketer of all time (as voted by the CW poll so it must be true) - Sir Garfield St Aubrun Sobers (all rounder)

weeman27bob

International Regular
It'd help to have everyone's drafted team so far listed alongside the order after about round four or so, meaning it's easier to screw people over.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
on second thought, I am going to busy over the next couple of weeks. Z can have my spot, if the powers-that-be are ok?