• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SRT - How many runs left?

watson

Banned
Just imagine what is going to happen when eventually a billion people in India get internet and a portion of them find cricketing discussion sites. All of you ****s moaning about this **** would get drowned in the sea of voices. Bradman will barely exist in the internet's memory.
Credulity has never ever altered the state of reality.

So I fail to see how the wishful thinking of a billion anybodies can change the fact that Tendulkar objectively takes a back-seat to both Bradman and Sobers.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes it is.
Nah. Too close. Especially with Sachin batting higher up the order compared to Sir Garry (to be fair, Sir Garry did bat 50 innings in the top 4, I think).

P.S. Don't know why I feel like calling him Sir Garry today and not Sobers :)

Shri

Mr. Glass
Credulity has never ever altered the state of reality.

So I fail to see how the wishful thinking of a billion anybodies can change the fact that Tendulkar objectively takes a back-seat to both Bradman and Sobers.
Bradman was just a myth created by the damn brits to sell the sport to the masses. And the idiots still managed to mistakenly put his nationality down as Australian instead of English. I mean, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? No non grainy video footage of his batting exists for starters. Could have been any midget like in the fake moon landing vids.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
A century to finish off would obviously be great. Even better would be guiding India to a win a la Chennai 2008. Nostalgia is killing me today.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just imagine what is going to happen when eventually a billion people in India get internet and a portion of them find cricketing discussion sites. All of you ****s moaning about this **** would get drowned in the sea of voices. Bradman will barely exist in the internet's memory.
Judging by the number of cold calls we get from India about IT and computing issues, I figured you all had the internet years ago.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Judging by the number of cold calls we get from India about IT and computing issues, I figured you all had the internet years ago.
dont know how that lady knew my computer had a virus on it but i'm glad she called and woke me up

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
They have over a billion people, even if 20% have internet, that is more than enough to drown all of us at CW here.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They have over a billion people, even if 20% have internet, that is more than enough to drown all of us at CW here.
Apparently India have roughly 74,000,000 internet users. We can probably round that down to about 50,000,000 in reality due to all the Precam multis.. but internet access isn't the problem; they just post elsewhere.