• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SRT - How many runs left?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If you really hate Tendulkar (or his fans) you surely want him run out on 99.

Duck will make his legacy stronger and the Don comparisons more prevalent.

smash84

The Tiger King
actually getting out for a score like 9 or 7, or 12 i.e. below 20 is really ****ty.

So if you don't like him then that is the score you should be wishing he gets

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
I'd like to see Sachin go out and score big, yeah a few of those trademark shots would be a highlight too. The lad could bat, he's fading but one last show would be great

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Want him to get one more hundred... It's been 3 years :(

A repeat of the 100th 100 could be fun... A scratchy 4th innings century chasing 250-300 where he's dropped a few times, sucks the momentum out of the innings when we're in a good position, runs out Rohit Sharma when he looks as though he's going to guide us home, and then chokes at the end slogging out to Shillingford, giving West Indies a shock win. Would add to the myth of him coring a century and India losing. Would be the perfect anticlimax

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If Sachin scores 13636* in this Test match he will finish with an average above Bradman.

I'm thinking he will score big, I doubt an umpire is going to rule him LBW unless it is absolute plumb and he begins to walk with this being his last Test match.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
actually getting out for a score like 9 or 7, or 12 i.e. below 20 is really ****ty.

So if you don't like him then that is the score you should be wishing he gets
Whatever his score is, people will create a legacy or a story and some 100 articles out of it.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
If Sachin scores 13636* in this Test match he will finish with an average above Bradman.

I'm thinking he will score big, I doubt an umpire is going to rule him LBW unless it is absolute plumb and he begins to walk with this being his last Test match.
By my reckoning, that leaves him short by 0.000484 - he actually needs an unbeaten 13,637.

Great, great stat though.

OverratedSanity

Just saw this show where they had Lara, Shoaib, Ramiz Raja, Azharuddin, and Gautam Gambhir on whether they rated Tendulkar the greatest ever.

Lara: "Sachin is the greatest ever"
*crowd goes mad*

Shoaib: "He is in the top 5" *no response from the crowd* "Rohit Sharma reminds me of Inzy. He will end up in the top 10 of all time" *CROWD ACTUALLY ****ING APPLAUDS* :wacko:

Ramiz: "My favorite was Viv. Lara and Sachin are at par, just below him"
*two people try to clap but stop immediately*

Azharuddin :"He and Gavaskar were the best"
*crowd goes mad again *

Wow, I just... Sheesh it was almost as if the audience were trying to intimidate the panelists from saying anything other than "Sachin is the Bestestest"

OverratedSanity

Thankfully the crowd improved as the show went on, though. And props to Boria Majumdar for stating clearly at the end that if Sachin is the greatest, Lara is too. Damn right.

smash84

The Tiger King
Just saw this show where they had Lara, Shoaib, Ramiz Raja, Azharuddin, and Gautam Gambhir on whether they rated Tendulkar the greatest ever.

Lara: "Sachin is the greatest ever"
*crowd goes mad*

Shoaib: "He is in the top 5" *no response from the crowd* "Rohit Sharma reminds me of Inzy. He will end up in the top 10 of all time" *CROWD ACTUALLY ****ING APPLAUDS* :wacko:

Ramiz: "My favorite was Viv. Lara and Sachin are at par, just below him"
*two people try to clap but stop immediately*

Azharuddin :"He and Gavaskar were the best"
*crowd goes mad again *

Wow, I just... Sheesh it was almost as if the audience were trying to intimidate the panelists from saying anything other than "Sachin is the Bestestest"
:laugh:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Just imagine what is going to happen when eventually a billion people in India get internet and a portion of them find cricketing discussion sites. All of you ****s moaning about this **** would get drowned in the sea of voices. Bradman will barely exist in the internet's memory.