• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi final 1: Brazil vs Germany

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
UMM, maybe they should start playing like they did in the golden years, because this defensive football, doesn't seem too defensive.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Does a German defender kicking a ball at Bernard and it bouncing off him to another German count as him having a touch? If not, he's still at 0 for the match.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
UMM, maybe they should start playing like they did in the golden years, because this defensive football, doesn't seem too defensive.
Ha, quite.

Who'd have thought a team with a centre-half who was dropped for Gary Cahill as captain and a QPR reserve in goal was a bit crap?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I really don't understand the hate for Brazil on here. I mean, I get that Furball is just a giant parody of himself now and basically a complete idiot, but what's with the rest of you? It's ****ing Germany ffs.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't have started Klose. Unlikely to be able to last 90 minutes and Germany have no up front options on the bench if they need a goal late in the game. Would have to be Hummels or Mertesacker going up top...
Think they'll be ok tbh

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha, quite.

Who'd have thought a team with a centre-half who was dropped for Gary Cahill as captain and a QPR reserve in goal was a bit crap?
Brazil have had dodgy defenders in the past though, but has the cupboard ever been so bare for attacking quality? I mean take away Neymar and they're all so, so average.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha ESPN in the US telecasting from a closet cause there is no power in Rio (thunderstorm). This is the greatest.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I thought Germany would win and bet pretty hard on them and everything but this is something else. So much space for every one of those goals, just insanely poor defending.