• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pedro Collins v Ryan Sidebottom v Wahab Riaz

Who's the better bowler?

• Pedro Collins

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ryan Sidebottom

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Wahab Riaz

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You reckon this is bad? Imagine how ****ing tedious our lives must be for us to engage in this crap?
Well it's Friday and I'll be off in half an hour so there'll be a couple days for the forum to recover from me at least

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It must be good to have a break for a few days every now and again. I just find I can't though, the people demand I post regularly. Without me, the forum is comatose.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I like Wahab, but I always find it amusing when his fanbois yap up the stoush with Watson at the WC. he went at 6 rpo in a game where Watson made a run a ball 60 in a six wicket win with 100 odd balls to spare. It's embarrassing.

It's like when the same muppets yap up Akhtar and show the over he bowled to Ponting in Perth. Ponting made 197 in that dig ffs.

Typical of these people who, like *****, prefer a bit of flashiness over substance.
You're sounding like those Indian fanboys you hate so much who get bored watching a real cricket match and then go online to rant after seeing the scoreboard. You clearly missed this

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're sounding like those Indian fanboys you hate so much who get bored watching a real cricket match and then go online to rant after seeing the scoreboard. You clearly missed this

This could be a screencap from any Pakistan ODI

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
It's simple. As everyone knows India, Pakistan, SL, Bangladesh, NZ, SA, the various nations which make up the WI, Ireland, Afghanistan and England are all vegetarian nations. Not one person in any of them eats meat. And the food they all produce is dreadful. That's why they're all unsuccessful at cricket, and indeed at life.
I am intruiged to see what you are smoking.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Don't remember much about Sidebottom's bowling to be honest - so he must have been better than the other two