• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pedro Collins v Ryan Sidebottom v Wahab Riaz

Who's the better bowler?

• Pedro Collins

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ryan Sidebottom

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Wahab Riaz

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

cnerd123

likes this
Wahab Riaz. At his peak he's way better and more exciting to watch, and he's played in the HKT20 Blitz. Its no contest really

cnerd123

likes this
Everyone voting for the red headed, middle-of-the-road trundler who dominated on seamer friendly wickets at home and in New Zealand against fragile lineups over the fast, fiery, exciting, ***y Wahab Riaz is just plain wrong and embarrassingly so

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like Wahab, but I always find it amusing when his fanbois yap up the stoush with Watson at the WC. he went at 6 rpo in a game where Watson made a run a ball 60 in a six wicket win with 100 odd balls to spare. It's embarrassing.

It's like when the same muppets yap up Akhtar and show the over he bowled to Ponting in Perth. Ponting made 197 in that dig ffs.

Typical of these people who, like *****, prefer a bit of flashiness over substance.

cnerd123

likes this
Typical Australian thinking cricket is just about runs and wickets and that nothing else matters

This is why nobody likes you.

TheJediBrah

That Wahab/Watson face off in the quarter-final has been hyped so far out of proportion it's not even funny

cnerd123

likes this
What does cricket have to do with producing food? I don't understand. Please try harder to explain yourself clearly, and also explain how your 25 years of law experience is relevant to the discussion at hand

Burgey

Because those 192 nations are all vegetarians, they don't produce good fast bowlers. Everyone knows that ffs.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Produce decent food.

Well, I'll give you Indian, but I don't hear too many say - lets go out for dinner and have Australian/New Zealand/English/Safrican (bar Biltong) food. I do hear Malaysian, Thai, Indonesian, Cambodian, Chinese, Brazilian, French and Italian a lot.

Last edited:

Burgey

I too have heard the Mayan food craze was very big in Auckland, but it died out in 2012.