• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Marlon Samuels has a bowling average of 58 in FC cricket, and 89 in test cricket. No wonder he's bowling so much!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Marlon Samuels has a bowling average of 58 in FC cricket, and 89 in test cricket. No wonder he's bowling so much!
The weirdest part is that typically spinners from the West Indies have h4x stats because the pitches in the first class comp favour them.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chanders list A bowling record is where it's at. 57 @ 24, goes even lower when you remove the ODI wickets :p

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I am so out of ideas. Literally how many times does a person have to prove he is not Test class batsman before he is dropped for good? Does Yuvraj have some dirt on the selection panel or something?

flibbertyjibber

Declare when Dhoni gets the ton I guess.

As for Waterboy :laugh: A bit like Johnson for Australia, how many chances to prove he isn't up to it does a guy need?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Declare when Dhoni gets the ton I guess.

As for Waterboy :laugh: A bit like Johnson for Australia, how many chances to prove he isn't up to it does a guy need?
Johnson's stats are still perfectly acceptable though, and on his day he is the best bowler in the world. Has Yuvraj ever looked anything like the best batsman in the world in Tests?

Xuhaib

International Coach
Dhoni really knows how to cash in on an easy situation makes his test record look much better then what it deserves to be.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
He came in at 396/6, it was not a totally useless innings in the context of trying to win the match.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Dhoni really knows how to cash in on an easy situation makes his test record look much better then what it deserves to be.
Well, disagree. He cashes in and bails out the team with same frequency, which is actually very low frequency.

Daemon

He did get out twice before he got going though :p

Anyways, Ashwin with a wicket. Good start and the declaration is looking to be an increasingly smarter move.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I know its just the windies but Ashwin looks a really good find for India possible Kumble replacement?