• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Will be interesting to see how many these two put on, Enlgish might be happy to give them an hour or so and hope the conditions change before they bat.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just said on the radio Will Smith is 50* for one of the counties and is "a future England captain".

**** me, he's versatile.

"Broad, I said have a ****ing spell!"

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See, this is what I was talking about why we don't see as many swing bowlers around. They always give away some runs looking for swing. Although, it is Broad......

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"Broad's been ineffective today"...if today = the whole series then yes, yes he has!

And who's off the field for England now?