• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

tooextracool

International Coach
I have to say that 250ish wouldnt be a bad score to have on the board if the conditions continue to remain the way they are. Given that even Broad is getting the ball to swing, Johnson with a swinging ball could be dangerous.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
"Broad's been ineffective today"...if today = the whole series then yes, yes he has!

And who's off the field for England now?
The captains could agree just to get rid of johnson and broad respectively before the start of play and play 10 v 10, the tests would be over within 4 days !!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well deserved, Jimmeh. Great bowling. Surely couldn't get better conditions to bowl in, though?

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
I have to say that 250ish wouldnt be a bad score to have on the board if the conditions continue to remain the way they are. Given that even Broad is getting the ball to swing, Johnson with a swinging ball could be dangerous.
Dangerous ?? he still has to remember what those white lines down the middle of the red thing are before he will get any swing. He hasn;t managed that all tour.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jimmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy

He now has the most wickets in the series and the lowest average. Stick that up your backside Nathan Hauritz and Greg Matthews. :p

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think its just sneaking through, still appears to be a fair bit of cloud around, can anyone confirm ?
Moisture content of the air is the bigger factor than pure sun, I reckon. The ground being still quite wet would make the atmosphere at ground level still quite humid. If the Aussies don't get useful swing, that's poor bowling.