• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Flem274*

123/5
rutherford misses a straight ball from lakmal.

guptill in yolo mode next test pls.

good length from lakmal though finally.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Mitch M on a medium pace day too.

I'm sure I've seen Prasad bowl quicker though. Much quicker.

Deck looks browner already.[/QUO

Yes when he was bowling at headingley he was averaging around 83-4mph which iI think is decent..no coverage here so not sure what he is bowling at today-obviously not much going by the comments..

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
When Hamish got to 14 runs I was going to post that he was entering his danger zone. Often makes scores of 15-20.

On the pitch. I think there is a bit in it for the bowlers. Latham has been beaten 3-4 times already. The SL bowlers have released some of the pressure though with wayward deliveries.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
that innings comprehensively showed the Rutherford is still a long, long way from being a test opener, Absolutely nothing has changed.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Jesus, this innings will be an absolute buffet for an in form KW. So much garbage width on offer. Just need to bat yourself in.

Flem274*

123/5
Get Eranga on. SL need 2 quick strikes then get someone who can bowl straight to go wicket to wicket to Baz early in his innings. Even though it's KW and Latham, give the spinner a spell too imo.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that innings comprehensively showed the Rutherford is still a long, long way from being a test opener, Absolutely nothing has changed.
Yup, following his brilliant hundred on debut, he's averaged 19.8 in his last 25 innings, which is dire even by NZ opening standards.