• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Ruds inability to even play a leg glance fills me with seething rage.

A LH opening bat not able to glance or play anything on his pads, what kind of **** is that.

And Brownlie probably won't play a FC match this season so probably stuck with Ruds for the England tour, then the next tour after that around October.

Flem274*

123/5
I really hope Rudds comes good because a bloke who can put the opposition under the pump within an hour is so valuable.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Waking up at 3:30 am for the next five days to watch both tests doesn't agree very well with me. **** you test cricket.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Waking up at 3:30 am for the next five days to watch both tests doesn't agree very well with me. **** you test cricket.
Worst time ever for me was when England where in India when SA where in Aus a couple years ago. For one series I tried to stay up, the other wake up.

viriya

International Captain
Also um.. where can I watch this online? Willow doesn't have it and neither does ********...