• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semis and Final Thread

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
Strange shot from David - little above waist height ball going down leg and he closed his eyes..Facing Ravy who is not express pace llollol..:wacko:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No need to give up yet Aussies, you've still got Bailey at the crease and that rubbish Narine fella hasn't bowled yet.

Spark

Global Moderator
OK, if I actually cared about T20s I'd be so, so angry right now. Do these blokes actually give a toss?

stumpski

International Captain
Night-watchman duties aside, I wonder how often Cummins has come out to bat in the 8th over. Can see Aus getting bowled out in 12 overs or so, now. Good to see Gayle back on the field as well, to savour the moment perhaps, even if not really fit?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Perfect, both Pak and Aus eliminated. Wouldn't have liked it if either of those teams had won it

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quite a sobering thought that New Zealand tied with both of the finalists, before losing on the super over.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Got a bit sloppy at the end there. Can be ignored though, commanding win. Australia were the preferred semi final opponents considering the strength of our batting against their bowling. Well done.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
Got a bit sloppy at the end there. Can be ignored though, commanding win. Australia were the preferred semi final opponents considering the strength of our batting against their bowling. Well done.
I think Russel's over was really freaking awful... Everything else was good perfect except his over ..giving away 25 runs...