• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

salman85

International Debutant
Probably just developed late. Kind of like Ajmal. Also, with Ajmal already established in the size, and spinners like Rehman and Hasan Raza waiting in the ranks, it is always going to be tough for anyone else to get a chance.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Ramiz is doing hindi commentary for Ind-Aus Series. I think like Wasim he is also contracted to Espn-star so from now on I think he will doing commentary for the Espn-Star team

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People from outside the SC who say Gavaskar and Ramiz Raja are horrible commentators don't know half the story. Their hindi commentary is a whole new level of awful. Physically painful

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Regarding the stuff about upset, this really isn't an upset other than the fact that SA would be warm favourites. Pakistan winning or losing is never really that much of a surprise.

Daemon

agreed. I always expect them to do something extraordinary lol
I usually expect lots of inconsistency from the bowlers, so them rolling out SA cheaply twice is not that much of a surprise. The batting has been consistently **** for years now so two guys getting hundreds and posting up that huge first innings lead was quite unexpected tbh.

flibbertyjibber

I usually expect lots of inconsistency from the bowlers, so them rolling out SA cheaply twice is not that much of a surprise. The batting has been consistently **** for years now so two guys getting hundreds and posting up that huge first innings lead was quite unexpected tbh.
With the openers looking solid as well which took everyone by surprise.

smash84

The Tiger King
I am having a bad feeling about this match now with Robbie P at the crease and ABDV playing so well