• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
So Monty Panesar comes in, I have a gut feeling hes going to perform.
My predictions going pretty well this series.

I agree. I do not rate my team highly.
Take Ajmal out of this test series and we will see..

Pakistan relies heavily on individual performances.
As I said. We need another individual performance to put up a show against England atm and Asad can't do that imo.. Umar is the best choice for these situations..

Hope for the best.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
yeah....pretty much match over for Pak.....

lol @ ppl questioning Monty's inclusion in the side
I know - you should have seen some of the comments a few months ago when it was suggested that two spinners might be the way to go on this tour. :laugh:

Anyway, presumably the Pak middle order will have a swipe sooner or later. I still wouldn't fancy chasing much more than 100.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Indeed. Perhaps someone could suggest that the middle order make some serious runs before the series is out and see if they act on that as well.
Unfortunately only Monty is geeky enough to come onto CW so we're relying on him passing on the message.