• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ftr "Those terrific people at Opta have this: "Vernon Philander's 25-ball 5-wicket haul is the third fastest in Test match history" (Cricinfo)

Howsie

International Captain
lol, wtf was that? Even with as at 28-5 Franklin still looks in a far different class of ****ness.

Zinzan

Am I being overly harsh labeling Franklin the epitome of a 'soft' international cricketer?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
On the bright side, we might get to see our bowling attack have fun with the pitch. Well, Boult and Bracewell anyhows...

Burgey

Is this the same ground that SA has Aust 24 for 9 or whatever it was?
Yeah, but we led by about 150 odd on the first innings when they did it to us.

Terrible for NZ here. Had hopes for a good match here.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
if we are going to continue to play franklin, why oh why cant we give the captaincy to him, saving us Baz's idiocy and leaving all our competent players free of extra responsibility

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
No one would blame the tail for having a swing. It's our only chance, need to soften the ball and throw the bowlers off somehow. Just sitting ****ing ducks atm.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Lovely bit of gold from cricinfo....

Cricinfo said:
"I agree with Mark, batting first was idiotic," says Evan. "Bazz is too proud, too much of a gambler. Hopefully this will make him pull his head in a bit and play the percentages, instead of trying to prove that his "stones" are as big as anyone elses