• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

ajdude

International Coach
cricinfo said:
"Us NZ fans should be cheerful," starts Jono. "We've finally reached the bottom, after 4-5 years of being thereabouts, and it can only get better from here. Surely?"
****in jono stick to the one side you ****

SilentOne

U19 12th Man
Have they shown McCullum or Hesson at all since this masterful batting display? I bet they are squirming in their ****ing seats.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, but we led by about 150 odd on the first innings when they did it to us.

Terrible for NZ here. Had hopes for a good match here.
I genuinely didn't and have found it damn hard to get motivated for this series. When an average to poor side like NZ loses arguably their 4 best Test players in Taylor, Ryder, Southee & Vettori against a rampaging no 1 side in the world in their own backyard, it was always going to be a non-contest.

Not sure why you had high hopes tbh, did you not see the side?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Looking forward to the end-of-day interview when New Zealand identifies lack of positive intent as the cause for failure today.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I genuinely didn't and have found it damn hard to get motivated for this series. When an average to poor side like NZ loses arguably their 4 best Test players in Taylor, Ryder, Southee & Vettori against a rampaging no 1 side in the world in their own backyard, it was always going to be a non-contest.

Yeah burgeys just saying words, surely no one had high hopes for this match.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Neither, but I thought even without Taylor, Southee, Ryder and the other injured who may or may not have played, that we'd still show something better than this.

Still, it's not over. I mean, we're not going to win, but back in the day the bulk of our runs came from 6 and below, so some semblance of dignity may get reclaimed.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad I decided to wake up for this.

I know this was supposed to happen but didn't think it woul quite this dramatically.